First Choice Occupational & Mobile Health
- First time right
- Efficiency and fast turnaround time
- Commitment ensuring customer loyalty
- Best frontline employees
Our mission is to provide client-specific facilities addressing their unique occupational health needs by offering highly competent staff that assist in the management of mobile units, or walk-in centres.
It is our vision to offer comprehensive occupational health solutions to any individual or organization requesting our incomparable services.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
Fit to work medical examinations:
Entry/Pre-employment Medical | Annual/Periodic Medical | Exit Medical
PDP Medical | Radiation/NDT Medical | Across Border Medical |Transfer Medical
The most often used medical examinations consist of the following:
- Chest x-ray.
- Vision test (including colour, depth vision and others where indicated).
- Audiogram (hearing test) screening, periodic or exit or
- A baseline hearing test is done where necessary. According to legislation:
-All employees who were exposed to noise had to have a baseline audiogram by the 16th November 2003.
-As well as new employees who never were exposed to noise environments in the workplace must get a baseline within 30 days from employment.
-If an employee was never exposed to noise but is now transferred to a noise zone environment he must get a baseline within 30 from transfer to the noise zone.
Don’t see your required test here?
Just contact us with your request, and we will do our best to assist where possible.
- Hazard Identification and Risk Assessments (HIRA)
- Medical Surveillance Plan
- Hygiene Surveys
- Health Awareness Training on various topics
- Wellness Days
- Safety Files
- Dangerous Goods Training
- Polygraph Tests
- Mental Health Group Training / One-on-one sessions
- Grief Counselling Sessions
- Business/Executive Coaching